Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

First Post....

    So I finally get to blog. I created this blog exactly four months ago and I'm just writing my first lines on it. That's after procrastinating ( I hate to use the word but I'm being truthful) for three years before creating it. That shows something, right? Well, not really because I'm not like that. Just some entanglements and some degree of laziness. Now that I've started, I hope I'll keep it on.
    Come with me on a journey through my mind and thoughts- witty, intelligent, academic and sometimes(those close to me might argue often) downright crazy. All the same, it's my world and I urge you to explore it with me as we embark on an adventure with the mission of spearheading a generational change- a revolution I hope.
    Thank you. Did I hear you're welcome? That's the way it is. It's Numero 1ne.
 (By the way, this probably looks wacky, it's because I'm rusty. Trust me, I'll come good. Thanks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment